2/15/2011

Teaser Tuesday (4)

  • Today will yet be another special Teaser Tuesday because there will be 2 Teasers! :)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current
read

Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


So here is my teaser:

I stood there, helpless to look away as he leaned in closer. He tightened his grip on my jaw and whispered hoarsely,"Do you really need a wretch like me to tell you that you're dying?"

The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff p.71

So far I'm enjoying this book, I especially like that the entire book is told from a guy's PoV

And now for the second Teaser it's not from me but I think it will get you even more excited for a particular book *cough*Forever*cough* I was on Maggie Stiefvater's live-journal this morning and holy crap I was surprised to see the video in which Maggie is reading the first 2 pages of Forever and holy cow I'm now even more excited for this book (I looooved Shiver and Linger!) so what are you still doing here hop over to her live-journal and watch the Teaser! Here's the link: http://m-stiefvater.livejournal.com/
Have fun :)

2 Kommentare:

  1. A very intense teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesdays-the-singing-and-dancing-daughters-of-god.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh MY GOD! Thanks for sharing that video of Forever, I'm not sure if you meant to put *couch*, thought I'd point that out! I almost forgot about your previous teaser after watching that video, I found it very funny when she was like if you don' t like it I don't wanna hear about it, and how she looks side to side xD

    I first thought he was going to kiss whoever chin is getting gripped, not tell him/her she is dying. But I want to know why he is a wench and why this person is dying.

    Thanks for sharing both! Here is my TT, http://miss-check-out.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-size-12-is-not-fat-by.html

    AntwortenLöschen