1/20/2011

Luke's Marvellous Music World

So today there will be the first post of one of our guest bloggers :) so without further ado here it is:

Hey Blogging - World out there, I’m Luke, one of the guestbloggers here and I’ll be blogging ‘bout music, movies and books and stuff. So I am a huge music fan, especially of bands that aren’t as famous as they should be. So I thought I’ll talk about a different band each week so those bands get some more attention, right?

Okay then I’ll start and I hope you guys like it and look this band up some time.


My first band is called “BOMBAY BICYCLE CLUB”. Those four guys do Alternative Rock and it’s just a pleasure to listen to them. Even if you don’t like Rock at all! So they started in London, England when they were like 15 years old and they got famous when they won a competition in a show called “Road to V” in 2006 and after having released a few EP’s they recorded their first album in July 2009, with the name “I Had the Blues But I Shook Them Loose”. I mean they had some succes, but not that kind of succes they should have. So did they just give up? NO. After they left school they made music their profession and released the second album “Flaws” in July 2010. Also the song “How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep” was added as a bonus track on the “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” soundtrack.

And right now they are working on their third studio album.

My favourite album is “I Had the Blues But I Shook Them Loose”. It has twelve songs on it and the change between fast and calm songs give this album a wonderful atmosphere. So if your just laying on the couch or doing some work or working out, listen to this CD guys.

I hope you learned a few things while reading this blog and maybe you’ll tune in on a few songs. So that’s it from my side, talk to you guys soon.


Over and out, Luke


PS: They also have a webpage, bombaybicycleclubmusic.com, so have a look alright?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen