1/22/2011

The Mortal Instruments-the movie


So as I read not too long ago Lilly Collins got the role of Clary Fray. Unfortunately I haven't read The Mortal Instruments series yet (huge sad face here!). Now (as probably all of you already know) the producers of the movie offered Alex Pettyfer the role of Jace! All I can say to that is: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! OMG! Alex Pettyfer is definitely in my personal top 10 of guys to drool over (he might just be #1 xD)!!!!! I mean come on look at him! He's just so waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! xD Here's a picture to prove it:

The only downside is that I always pictured Alex Pettyfer to play Daniel in Fallen by Lauren Kate, so if he should accept the role as Jace then he might not want to do the Fallen movies :( I mean he already has 2 YA movies coming out (Beastly,I am Number 4) so maybe he doesn't wanna do YA book movie adaptions anymore after TMI? But enough of all the sad faces let's rather swoon about Alex Pettyfer xD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen